How to Pay the Nationstar Mortgage / M. Cooper online?
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc., currently known as Mr. Cooper, based in Texas, is the largest provider of home loan services in the country. The company’s services involve ingenious ownership that benefits its customers. Whether it’s for a home loan, refinancing, sale or purchase, Mr. Cooper has an excellent track record of satisfied customers and enthusiastic employees.
Take a look at the benefits of getting a home loan from Mr. Cooper.
Advantages of the Nationstar / M. Cooper mortgage loan
- Full digital access to your mortgage at your convenience.
- A complete overview of your home’s value and equity.
- A user-friendly mobile app that helps you achieve your goals.
- A team of verified USA-based home counselors to assist you.
If you want to know more about Nationstar / Mr. Cooper, see the section below.
Nationstar Mortgage Rate / Mr. Cooper Home Loan
For details on the types of loans granted and their rates,
- Go to https://www.mrcooper.com/loans/types
- On this page, you will find details about the different types of loans and their rates.
- To get a quote, you need to click on the Get Started option. Fill in the required details and submit to get a quote.
If you would like to apply for a mortgage with Mr. Cooper, you can follow the steps below.
Apply for a mortgage with Nationstar / Mr. Cooper
- Visit https://www.mrcooper.com
- Click on the Apply option.
- Follow the instructions given and call the company at the number displayed on the screen.
- You can choose the option that matches your preferences on the landing page, entering details like your name, phone number, email address, and location of the property.
- Click on Get started and the representatives of Mr. Cooper / Nationstar will contact you shortly.
After applying for the mortgage, you can send the relevant documents to Nationstar / M. Cooper by e-mail, fax or even send them the documents by mail.
- E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
- Fax: 214-488-1993
- Address: M. Cooper, Attn .: Loan Modification Processing Unit, PO Box 619097, Dallas, TX 75261
Connect with Mr. Cooper at
After completing the application, you should check the status of your application to move the process smoothly and efficiently. To check the status of your request, you can follow the instructions below.
Check the status of the Nationstar / M home loan application status. Cooper
The status of the request can be checked by calling Nationstar / M customer service. Cooper toll free at 888-480-2432.
Once the home loan is approved, the next step is to create an account with Mr. Cooper. Loan payment can be made online by logging into your account. Let’s first see the steps to create an account.
How to create an account at Nationstar Mortgage / Mr. Cooper
- Visit https://www.mrcooper.com
- In the upper right corner, find the Sign in option and click on it.
- Click Create Account on the redirected page.
- By filling out some basic information, including your loan number, social security number, and your property’s zip code, you can find your loan.
- After that, follow the instructions and you will be able to create an account successfully.
With the username and password generated when creating an account, you will be able to log into your Nationstar / Mr online portal. Cooper.
Don’t worry if you get stuck on a stage; you can always ask for help at Mr. Cooper’s customer support line toll free at 888-480-2432.
Mr. Cooper offers a variety of payment methods and also offers support to his loan holders. Read below to understand the different payment methods available and choose the option that’s right for you.
How to pay the Nationstar / Mr. Cooper mortgage
1. Pay with Autopay
Autopay is a free and easy-to-use service that deducts the monthly payment each month from the savings or check account linked to your profile. This method avoids you having to always remember the dates to make your payment and you can cancel it at any time. To use this service, log into your account and configure the Automatic payment option next to your payment amount due.
2. Pay with a single payment
To make a one-time payment, you will need to log into your account and follow the instructions by choosing the old payment option.
3. Pay by phone
This is a straightforward payment option, although it does come with a service charge. You can use the automatic payment method at 888-480-2432 and follow the instructions. Make sure you have your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security number ready before you place the call.
You can also speak to representatives of Nationstar Mortgage / M. Cooper by dialing the same number to make your payment. It also applies a service charge.
4. Pay by mail
You can directly mail the money order or check payable to Mr. Cooper along with your monthly statement coupon to the following address:
M. Cooper, PO Box 650783, Dallas, TX 75265-0783
It may take a few days to process, but the official payment date will be the day we receive your payment at Mr. Cooper.
5. Pay with Western Union Quick Collect
To locate your nearest Western Union Quick Collection Center, call 800-325-6000 or check their official website. A service charge will be applied using this payment method, and payments will also be received in cash only.
6. Pay with Moneygram
This method allows you to make a same day payment at one of Moneygram’s convenient locations. When filling out the form at the Moneygram center, you may need to remember that Moneygram received the code 1678. Moneygram charges a specific fee for using its service, and please note that all payments will only be accepted in cash.
7. Late payment
This is a feature Mr. Cooper extends to his users to help their customers. If you have any difficulty paying online or offline, and find that you will not complete the payment on time, Mr. Cooper will help you. All you have to do is dial them at 888-480-2432.
That’s all you need to know about paying off your loan with Nationstar Mortgage / Mr. Cooper. If you want to know more about their services or payment options, you can directly visit their website www.mrcooper.com.